The small scale tyre recycling plant is also called batch operating pyrolysis plant, which can turn waste tires into fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire under certain conditions. In addition, this type of plant can be also able to deal with plastic, rubber and oil sludge. Due to converting the waste to resources, this machine is popular in foreign countries. As so far, this kind of machines have been exported to South Africa, Romania, Korea, Ukraine, Brazil, Indonesia, Dominica, Nigeria, Hungary, etc.
Popularity of Small Scale Tyre Recycling Plant in International Market:
Why are Beston small tyre pyrolysis plants very popular? On the one hand, this plant is easy to operate. It doesn’t need tire pre-treatment equipment. The whole waste tyre can be put into pyrolysis reactor directly. On the other hand, this plant also has many advantages, such as competitive cost, less land, sealed working process, special cooling method, etc.
In addition, Beston small tyre recycling plants are equipped with advanced safety devices (alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, fire fighting devices) and latest de-dusting system (water spray, ceramic ring filter, washing chamber). These parts can guarantee safety, energy saving and environment friendly in the whole tyre pyrolysis process.
Technical Information of Beston Small Tyre Recycling Machine:
As the professional tyre recycling plant manufacturer in China, we have designed two types of small tyre recycling plants for sale. They are BLJ-6 and BLJ-10. The following is their detailed parameter information.
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life Span||5-8 Years|
Working Process of Small Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant:
1. Putting waste tires into tyre pyrolysis reactor directly.
2. Heating the pyrolysis reactor by using fuel materials, such as coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood, etc. The reactor will be slowly heated. When the temperature reaches around 250 degree, the oil gas will be produced.
3. A part of oil gas will go to the condensing system to form liquefied oil. Some gas can not be liquefied under normal pressure. Then it will go back to combustion system. It can be used as fuel material to heat the reactor, which will save energy for the whole tire to fuel process.
4. When the oil production is finished, the temperature of pyrolysis reactor will be down. At the same time, we can get carbon black and steel wire.
5. The smoke produced from reactor can achieve national emission standard after being processed by the dedusting system.
Finally, we can get pyrolysis oil, steel wire and carbon black from scrap tire recycling plant. They all belong to available energy and can be applied in many fields.
Tyre pyrolysis oil can be widely used as fuel oil in industries such as steel factory, iron factory, boiler factory, ceramics factory, power or chemical industry, etc. And it can be used for generators to get electricity.
Carbon black can be used for making construction bricks with clay, and also can be used as fuel.
Steel wire (for waste tires) can be recycled into smelting plant.
(1) Design the installation drawings according to your site.
(2) 1 year warranty. We provide one-year maintenance service.
(3) Periodical call visit to make sure there are no problems of tyre recycling machine.
(4) Design specific turnkey project according to your requirement.
(5) For each set of machine, Beston technicians will be sent to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers.
Beston Machinery has received satisfied feedback about small scale tyre recycling plant with batch working method from customers. This kind of plant project just needs small investment and will get profits directly. You don’t need to worry about environment pollution. The waste smoke will be discharged after processed by de-dusting system. Don’t miss such an excellent tyre recycling business!