A lot of waste tire rubber will have a great impact on the environment. So we need to find an effective way to recycle these scrap tire. Today, investing in a waste rubber pyrolysis plant may be a good idea. Because this plant can help us recycle them into fuel oil. Here’s what you need to know about running a waste rubber recycling pyrolysis plant:
You May Be Eligible For Grant Money
If you want to start your own plant, you might not have to cover all of your expenses out of pocket. Because running a waste rubber recycling machine is so beneficial, you may be able to get some start-up funds that will help you to purchase the things you need.
What Will You Need?
There are several different things you will need to have before you can start up your plant. Obviously, you will need a space for the plant itself. You will also need to make sure you have all of the right kinds of machinery.
You don’t necessarily need a massive facility or an array of machines to start up a plant like this. If you would prefer to keep things small, you will be able to do that.
Running An Efficient Pyrolysis Plant
You need to make sure that your plant runs the way it is supposed to. How can you do that? To start, you should make sure you care for any machinery that you buy. The right maintenance will help to keep your plant in excellent condition.
What else do you need to do? You need to make sure you have a plan in place. You may need to hire some workers that can keep your plant running. While a lot of pyrolysis machines are automatic, you will probably want to have a few people on staff.
Making Your Pyrolysis Oil Plant Profitable
Many people underestimate just how much money a recycling plant can earn you. When you run a plant like this, you aren’t just providing a service. You are also producing something that can be useful to others.
When it comes to waste rubber, like tires, one of the main things that people produce is fuel oil. And Oil is something that people always need more of. Many people are willing to pay a very high price for this kind of recycled fuel.
Usage of pyrolysis oil from tires or rubber
1)can be sold directly.
2)can be used as fuel.
3)Reprocessed into diesel and gasoline by waste oil distillation machine.
Raw material analysis report:
|material||Item||fuel oil||steel wire||carbon black||combustible gas|
|motorbike bike tires||30%-35%||5%-10%||10%||5%-10%|
|mixed shoe sole||20%-30%|
|waste fiber carpet||30%|
|other mixed rubber||35%|
Security Design of Beston Waste Rubber Pyrolysis Plant:
1.The security of main device, the main components of the exhaust gas that cannot be liquefied are alkanes class from C1 to C4,whose direct burning is dangerous. Therefore, we shall first make them pass water seal of the first safety device before burning up them as fuels, and further make them pass the gas burner of the second safety device;
2. The hydroseal can stop the fire burning back while remove sulfur, imprities and keep cleaning desulfurization gas.
3. With auto welding machine for the machine, it can not only greatly improve working efficiency but also guarantee the welding quality.
4. Specific operating tech to deal with all the bug during the production.
5. Professional thermometer and pressure gauge to inspect temperature and pressure at any time.
6. The third generation of heating method which combines the advantages from direct and indirect heating . It is safe for the operation.
7. 100% Avoid burn technology and explosion-proof technology for 100%.
8. Prevent outlet valve clogging technique.
9. In the daily operation, the exhaust gas room is a closed. When the pressure is too large, you can open the exhaust gas room, the combustion gas directly be burned, it can quickly reduce the temperature and air pressure from the reactor.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||20*10*10m||25*15*10m||25*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|