As one of the most professional waste tyre pyrolysis plant suppliers in China, Beston Machinery is dedicated to providing high-quality products and first-class service for clients.
1. Beston tyre recycling pyrolysis plant adopts the latest pyrolysis technology, which can effectively convert waste tyres into fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire. All the final products are in great demands and sell well in the market. Especially the fuel oil, it also can help relieving energy crisis.
2. All the plants have passed CE, ISO, SGS certifications and have high quality guarantee. Besides, the plants are all equipped with advanced safety devices and de-dusting system, which can guarantee safety and no pollution in production.
3. There is a little combustible gas generating in the tyre pyrolysis process, which could be recycled to heat the reactor as fuels. In this way, it can avoid the gas contamination and save the fuel energy.
4. The structure of reactor is 360-degree rotating, which makes the bottom of reactor heat evenly, which can lengthen the service life of reactor as well as improve the pyrolysis speed. In addition, the special catalyst and new-type condenser can also help improving the oil yield efficiency.
1. With 17 years’ experience in tyre recycling field, we have successfully exported our products to many countries, such as Jordan, Egypt, Brazil, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Pakistan, South Africa, Turkey, Poland, Russia, Canada…… If you are in one of these countries, we can arrange you to visit the plant with our customers’ consent.
2. Different from those foreign trade corporations or purchasing agents, we can arrange you to China and visit our own factory, view the plant operating as well as test the final products. We have professional technicians and engineers available to answer your questions and solve your problems about the plants.
3. Our engineers and technicians will provide the optimal distillation design according to your site and specific situation. In addition, they will be sent to your country to guide your installation, test the plant and train your workers during the distillation.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||20*10*10m||25*15*10m||25*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|