Because the tyre recycling into fuel oil plant can be used for converting tyre into fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire, the way how to recycle scrap tires into available energy is no longer a problem for us. Generally speaking, the tyre recycling into fuel process is simple under the guidance of Beston engineers. Consult us to get professional advice about establishment of tyre pyrolysis machine.
Process Description of Tyre Recycling into Fuel Oil:
1. Put the waste tires into the reactor.
2. Heat the reactor by using fuel materials, such as coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood, etc. The reactor will be slowly heated. When the temperature reaches around 250 degree, the oil gas will be produced in the tyre recycling plant.
3. A part of oil gas will go to the condensing system to form liquid oil. We adopt new-type tubular condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency. The gas which can not be liquefied under normal pressure will go back to combustion system. It can be used as fuel material to heat the reactor, which will save energy for the whole working process.
4. After finishing oil production, the temperature of reactor will be down. At the same time, we can get carbon black and steel wire.
5. Lastly, the smoke produced from reactor can achieve national emission standard after being processed by the dedusting system.
When the whole process is over, the pyrolysis products that we get mainly include 45% tire oil, 35% carbon black and 15% steel wire, all of which have a wide range of applications.
A series of unique devices: it should be pointed out that Beston waste tyre to oil plant is equipped with advanced safety devices (alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, fire fighting devices) and latest dedusting system (water spray, ceramic ring filter, washing chamber), which can guarantee safety, energy saving and environment friendly in the pyrolysis process.
Parameter of Beston Machine which Turns Tyre into Fuel Oil:
Now, we offer four models of tyre pyrolysis plants for customers to choose. They are BLJ-6, BLJ-10, BLL-16 and BLL-30. And their working process respectively are batch, semi-continuous and fully-continuous. Warmly welcome to contact us if you have any need when you do this recycling business.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||20*10*10m||25*15*10m||25*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|