Although we can get pyrolysis oil from waste tires by using the pyrolysis plant and this kind of oil can be applied is many industries, it seems that lots of people would like to pursue oil with higher quality, like diesel and gasoline. Thereby, the tyre pyrolysis oil distillation becomes a very hot and highly profitable green project, which cost low, collect raw material easily and convert pyrolysis oil to diesel or gasoline efficiently (oil recovery rate is about 90%).
Beston tyre pyrolysis oil distillation plant adopts the green technology which is called distillation. In the tyre pyrolysis oil distillation process, the oil will first be pumped to the reactor and then it will start to boil and evaporate when it is heated to the working temperature. Oil gas from reactor has already been purified by distillation tower before it gets into condensers and liquefied into light fuel oil. This kind of oil will be piped into deep purifying systems with acidity and alkaline cleaning devices as well as pressure filtering system. When the whole distillation process is over, we will get qualified diesel oil or gasoline, the performance indexes (density, viscosity, acid value) of which can meet new oil’s data.
Main advantages of Beston waste oil distillation plant:
1. Automatic feeding and discharging systems, which makes it easy to operate and can greatly save manpower.
2. Totally sealed distillation reactor and distillation tower to avoid gas leakage and ensure no-pollution.
3. Latest hot air heating system, which can prolong the service life of the reactor for extra 1-2 years.
4. New-type tubular condensers, larger cooling area, better cooling effect and higher oil yield.
5. Equipped with safety valves, automatic alarming system, anti-explosion valve, which will guarantee 100% safety in the working process.
6. Adopting three-layer dedusting system to cleanse the exhaust gas, the released gas will reach European pollution control standards.
Daily capacity: 100 MT
Working method: Fully continuous
Total power: 178 kw/h
Cooling Mode: Water Cooling
|Waste oil distillation plant|
|Batch Operating Plant||Auto Continuously Operating Plant|
|Model||BZJ-06, BZJ-10||BZL-25, BZL-50, BZL-100|
|Raw material||Crude oil, waste oil, fuel oil, used engine oil|
|24-hour handing||6 MT, 10 MT||25 MT, 50 MT, 100 MT|
|24-hour oil yield||5.1 MT,8.5 MT||21.25 MT, 42.5 MT,85 MT|
|Operating pressure||Normal and Vacuum|
|Heating material||Oil, LPG, Natural Gas, Wood, Coal,etc|
|Model of cooling||Water cooling|