There are many waste tyre recycling plant suppliers in China, but Beston Machinery has 17 years’ experience in the field of pyrolysis industry. Our tyre recycling plant adopts the advanced pyrolysis technology, so it can convert the waste tires into fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire.
Beston tyre recycling plant is equipped with safety device (Alarm for over temperature and pressure, Auto pressure releasing system, extra gas recycling system, Fire fighting devices) and advanced de-dusting system (dust chemical removing tank, ceramic ring filtering system and alkali sprayers), which will guarantee safety and no pollution in production.
1. Auto feeding and discharging.
2. Increase oil yield by 5% and save energy consumption by 30% than general machine.
3. Explosion-proof technology for 100% during the refining production.
4. Q245R special steel plate ,thickness 16mm for long service life.
5. Our products have quality guarantee,have passed CE,ISO,SGS certificates.
The application of final products:
(1) Tyre pyrolysis oil can be widely used as fuel oil in industries such as steel and iron factories, ceramics and chemical industries etc. And it can be used for generators to get electricity.
(2) Carbon black can be used for making bricks with clay and it also can be used as fuel.
(3) Steel wire(for waste tires) can be recycled into smelting plant.
Our After-sales Service:
1. Design the installation drawings according to your site.
2. 1 year warranty, engineers available to service at any time.
3. Periodical call visit, to make sure there is no problems of the equipment.
4. Design specific maintainence program according to different situation of your plant.
5. For each set of machine, one technician will be sent to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers. Besides, we will provide one month’s service for free.
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires,rubber,plastic,oil sludge,medical waste|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||2.2*5.1||2.8*L6.2||D2.8 *L7.1||L12.5XW2.2XH2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|