As a domestic professional waste oil distillation equipment manufacturer, Beston waste oil distillation machine adopts the advanced distillation technology, which can be used to refine crude oil, waste oil, pyrolysis oil, used engine oil, then we can get qualified diesel oil that can be used in engine and generators.
Our waste oil distillation plant for sale mainly includes the following parts: they are Reactor, Distillation tower, Oil gas condensers, Oil storage tank, Acid/Alkaline washing tank, Filter press,Vacuum generator, Hydroseal, Power cabinet, De-dusting system, Draft fan, Cooling tower.
The working process of waste oil to diesel plant
1. Waste oil distillation machine can be operated in normal pressure condition and vacuum pressure condition. First of all, the crude oil/waste oil/pyrolysis oil/used engine oil will be pumped to the reactor and then it will start to boil and evaporate when it is heated to the working temperature.
2. The oil gas from reactor has already been purified by distillation tower before it gets into condensers and liquefied into light fuel oil.
3. This kind of light fuel oil will be piped into deep purifying systems with acidity and alkaline cleaning devices as well as pressure filtering system. Finally, we get qualified diesel oil or gasoline.
Main features of waste oil distillation plants
1. Automatic feeding and discharging systems, which makes it easy to operate and can greatly save manpower.
2. Totally sealed distillation reactor and distillation tower to avoid gas leakage and ensure no-pollution.
3. Latest hot air heating system, which can prolong the service life of the reactor for extra 1-2 years.
4. New-type tubular condensers, larger cooling area, better cooling effect and higher oil yield.
5. Equipped with safety valves, automatic alarming system, anti-explosion valve, which will guarantee 100% safety in the working process.
6. Adopting three-layer dedusting system to cleanse the exhaust gas, the released gas will reach European pollution control standards.
Our distillation plants are mainly divided into batch distillation plant and continuous distillation plant, both BZJ -06 and BZJ-10 are the batch operating plant, BZL-25, BZL-50, BZL-100 belong to continuous operating plant. But there are some differences between them:
1. Batch distillation plant adopts the latest hot air heating system, which can increase reactor’s life time for extra 1-2years. But this kind of plant requires some necessary manual operation.When the distillation process is completed, its reactor must be cooled before starting another batch working.
2. Continuous distillation plant is equipped with auto feeding and slag discharging, which can work continuously for 24 hours.
3. Continuous distillation plant also has introduced tubular furnace, which improves the safety performance of production and heating efficiency.
Daily capacity: 100 MT
Working method: Fully continuous
Total power: 178 kw/h
Cooling Mode: Water Cooling
|Waste oil distillation plant|
|Batch Operating Plant||Auto Continuously Operating Plant|
|Raw material||Crude oil, waste oil, fuel oil, used engine oil|
|24-hour oil yield||5.1 MT,8.5 MT||21.25MT,42.5MT,85MT|
|Operating pressure||Normal and Vacuum|
|Heating material||Oil, LPG, Natural Gas, Wood, Coal,etc|
|Model of cooling||Water cooling|