The tyres recycling process is to convert waste tires into fuel oil,steel wire and carbon black,the whole process is safety and environmental protection. Our machine adopts unique technology to increase oil yield rate, reduce the fuel consumption and ensure no danger and pollution during production.
The Detailed Tire Recycling Process Is As Follows:
Firstly, we put raw materials into reactor by auto-feeder, then heat the reactor with coal/ wood/natural gas/oil.when the temperature reach around 250 degree celsius oil gas will produce.
Secondly, liquid oil will be cooled out by cooling system from oil gas, which is collected by oil tank.
Thirdly, the waste gas which can not be cooled out in normal pressure will be recycled to heat reactor,not only saving energy, but also protecting environment.
Fourthly, the dark smoke produced by heating reactor can achieve national emission standard through dual desulfurization and dusting removal device.
Fifthly, the temperature of reactor will be low after we get oil, at this moment carbon black will be discharged automatically.
Lastly, when the temperature falls to 100 degree celsius, worker could put steel wire hook to reactor to take steel wire out, then another batch will be begin.
Our After-sales Service:
1. Design the installation drawings according to your site.
2. 1 year warranty, engineers available to service at any time.
3. Periodical call visit, to make sure there is no problems of the equipment.
4. Design specific maintainence program according to different situation of your plant.
5. For each set of machine, one technician will be sent to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers. Besides, we will provide one month’s service for free.
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires,rubber,plastic,oil sludge,medical waste|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||2.2*5.1||2.8*L6.2||D2.8 *L7.1||L12.5XW2.2XH2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|