Beston Machinery Co., Ltd. is an enterprise specializing in the production of waste tyre recycling plants. Having been in this field since 1998, our plants have been exported to more than 20 countries, including South Africa.
The tyre recycling plant in South Africa takes advantage of pyrolysis technology which basically involves the thermal decomposition of tire at high temperatures (300–900°C) in an oxygen-free atmosphere. By using this plant, finally we can get tyre pyrolysi oil, carbon black and steel wire. The tyre oil can be used as industrial fuel materials for burning; if further refined to diesel, it can be directly applied in low speed engines and generators. It plays an important role in relieving oil energy crisis in South Africa. The carbon black from tyre pyrolysis can be sold to the brick factory as internal combustion or as raw materials of tire, shoe, cable, etc. The steel wire can be resold or reprocessed. All the pyrolysis products are in high demand in the market and and their prices are stable, which will surely make money for you.
Main advantages of the tyre recycling plant:
1) Totally sealed pyrolysis process, so the gas will not leak and danger can be avoided.
2) It is equipped with mature safety devices (alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, extra gas recycling system, fire fighting devices), which can guarantee 100% safety in the production process.
1) The latest heating method which can not only save fuel but also prolong service life of the reactor.
2) The exhaust gas will be recycled by the extra gas recycling system, which saves energy and reduces pollution.
3. Environmental protection.
1) It can discharge slag in a totally sealed environment and the working environment can be greatly improved.
2) Advanced dedusting system (water spray, ceramic ring filter, washing chamber) to guarantee the released gas is pollution-free.
Our after-sales service: (1) Design the installation drawings according to your site. (2) 1 year warranty, engineers are available to serve at any time. (3) Periodical call visit, to make sure there are no problems of the equipment. (4) Design specific maintenance program according to different situation of your plant. (5) For each set of machine, one technician will be sent to guide your installation, test the machine and train your workers. Besides, we will provide one month’s service for free
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires,rubber,plastic,oil sludge,medical waste|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||2.2*5.1||2.8*L6.2||D2.8 *L7.1||L12.5XW2.2XH2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|