How to recycle scrap tires into available energy? Maybe this is no longer a problem for us. Because the tyre recycling into fuel oil plant can be used for converting tyre into fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire. Generally speaking, the working process of scrap tyre recycling plant is as follows:
1. Put the waste tires into the reactor.
2. Heat the reactor by using fuel materials, such as coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. The reactor will be slowly heated, when the temperature reaches around 250 degree, the oil gas will be produced.
3. A part of oil gas will go to the condensing system to form liquid oil. We adopt new-type tubular condenser which can improve the oil yield efficiency. The gas which can not be liquefied under normal pressure will go back to combustion system. It can be used as fuel material to heat the reactor, which will save energy for the whole working process.
4. After finishing oil production, the temperature of reactor will be down. At the same time, we can get carbon black and steel wire.
5. Lastly, the smoke produced from reactor can achieve national emission standard after being processed by the dedusting system.
When the whole process is over, the pyrolysis products that we get mainly include 45% tire oil, 35% carbon black and 15% steel wire, all of which have a wide range of applications. In addition, it should be pointed out that Beston waste tyre to oil plant is equipped with advanced safety devices (alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, fire fighting devices) and latest dedusting system (water spray, ceramic ring filter, washing chamber), which can guarantee safety, energy saving and environmental protection in the pyrolysis process.
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires,rubber,plastic,oil sludge,medical waste|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||2.2*5.1||2.8*L6.2||D2.8 *L7.1||L12.5XW2.2XH2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|