How can we refine tyre pyrolysis oil into qualified diesel fuel or gasoline? It is a good idea for you to choose Beston tyre oil distillation plant. And we need to know some of the oil distillation process:
The tyre oil distillation can be operated in normal pressure condition and vacuum pressure condition. The distillation process refers to remove all kinds of pollutants and making its performance indexes (density, viscosity, acid value) meet new oil’s data. Beston oil distillation machine is equipped with special de-coloration system which can help in restoring the transparent color of diesel oil successfully. These distilled diesel oil can be widely used in more kinds of diesel engines and produce less smoke and less noise than regular diesel fuel.
Main advantages of Beston waste oil distillation plant:
1. All the plants have passed CE, ISO, SGS certificates.
2. Latest double vertical tubular condensers, more cooling area, more effective cooling effect and higher oil yield.
3. Equipped with safety valves, auto alarming system, anti-explosion valve, which will guarantee 100% safety.
4. Adopts three-layer dedusting system to cleanse the exhaust gas to reach European pollution control standards.
5. Automatic feeding and discharging systems, which makes our plant easy to operate and save much manpower.
So far, we offer five models of equipment to meet your requirement and financial budget. Both BZJ-06 and BZJ-10 are batch operating plants, while BZL-25, BZL-50 and BZL-100 are auto continuous operating plants. And their processing capacity ranges from 6 tons to 100 tons per day. If you have special demand, we can also provide you with the customized plant.
Daily capacity: 100 MT
Working method: Fully continuous
Total power: 178 kw/h
Cooling Mode: Water Cooling
|Waste oil distillation plant|
|Batch Operating Plant||Auto Continuously Operating Plant|
|Raw material||Crude oil, waste oil, fuel oil, used engine oil|
|24-hour oil yield||5.1 MT,8.5 MT||21.25MT,42.5MT,85MT|
|Operating pressure||Normal and Vacuum|
|Heating material||Oil, LPG, Natural Gas, Wood, Coal,etc|
|Model of cooling||Water cooling|