Biomass carbonization plant is more and more popular in international market. Why? Firstly, it is able to use several different materials to make charcoal. These materials are easily got in our daily life. And biomass carbonization is the best way to deal with these materials in my view. Secondly, the end-product contains carbonization of biomass and biogas. And these products are widely used in our daily life.
Biomass carbon adopts a waste treatment technology that regards biomass and sewage sludge as raw materials. Through high temperature pyrolysis, gas volatilization, sulfur emission and carbon collection process, the material can be converted to artificial biomass charcoal. In general, the biomass carbonization furnace uses wood, coal and natural gas as fuel. In order to reuse recycling resource, Beston carbonization kiln has special design, which greatly saves fuel cost.
What Kind Of Material Could Be Carbonized By Beston Biomass Carbonization Plant?
When deciding to establish biomass carbonizer plant, customers should take fully consideration into raw materials.
1. Biomass: Including rice husk, palm shell, coconut shell, wood, sawdust, olive shell, peanut shell, bamboo, sugarcane bagasse, etc. The charcoal made by these materials has high quality.
2. Sewage sludge. The end-product made by this material usually uses to make bricks.
3. Sorted MSW. Some carbonized MSW charcoal can be used to make bricks for construction site. And others are made to high-quality charcoal. Besides, according to different types and components of MSW, the carbonization process methods are little different.
What Is Biomass Carbonization Process?
1. The feeding process. Forklift pushes the raw material which is no more than 40mm into belt conveyor. Then the belt conveyor delivers them to constant tonnage feeder. What can feeder do? This feeder can evenly carry the material to carbonization furnace.
2. The carbonizing process. When temperature reaches to 350℃-420℃, the raw material starts to carbonize. In the process of carbonization, the reactor will generate two things, the charcoal and the flammable gas.
3. The process to deal with flammable gas. The flammable gas is cleaned by de-dust machine and spray device. Then the gas enters into condenser. In this process, a great deal of tar and wood vinegar will be generated. After this process, the gas enters into burning chamber as recycled gas to burn.
4. We can use the high-temperature waste gas to offer heat for the dryness system. Besides, the tar and wood vinegar has wide use for industry. We can directly sell them to other factory or storage them as chemical raw materials.
Advantages Of Beston Biomass Carbonation Plant:
1. Casing. The casing can prevent workers from scalding, which greatly protects workers’ safety. In addition, the casing has the function of heat preservation. So we can save some fuel cost.
2. Automatic alarm system. When pressure gauge and thermometer exceed the standard number, the alarm system in the biomass carbonation plant will automatically warn. At this time, we can adjust the carbonization machine in time, and the security of whole industry and workers can be guaranteed.
3. PLC system. PLC system biomass carbonization plant is able to effectively control the whole industry. Besides, it is easy to operate and manage.
4. Sealed device. The feeding part and discharging part are sealed. Therefore, the whole carbonizing process is clean and safe.
5. The method to deal with waste smoke. The waste smoke won’t be discharged until it is dealt with by desulfurization, cooling, etc. The discharged smoke reaches to EU emission standard.
Some Details About High Temperature Carbonization You Should Pay Attention To:
1. Water content. The water content in the raw material contain should be no more than 15%. Otherwise, the quality of charcoal from biomass maybe not so good.
2. Size of materials. The size of material is no more than 50mm. The size is smaller, the quality is better.
3.Temperature. Normally, the temperature is between 350℃-420℃. The temperature is higher, the productivity is larger and the speed of carbonisation of biomass is faster. So the operation cost is gradually decreasing.
4.Production cycle. The time of whole carbonation process in the biomass furnace is 15-20min, which is short and efficient.
5.Fuel. Beston carbonizer machine can use coal, wood, natural gas as heating material.
6.The working method of the carbonizing furnace. The whole carbonizer line is continuous, named continuous carbonization furnace. When raw material enters into biomass charcoal making machine in one side, the charcoal discharges in other side.
|Raw material||Sawdust, coconut shell, wood, rice husk,
waste sludge and other biomass material
|Rotary speed of furnace||3-9 turn/ min 3-9|
|Host size (W*H* L)mm||1000*1700*800||1300*1900*8500||1600*2200*8500||2200*2800*8500,
Best Biomass Machinery Manufacturer In China
We Beston Machinery are a professional carbonation machine manufacturer in international market.
1. Long experience. We have more than 15 years experience in manufacturing biomass carbonization machine, pyrolysis machine and sorting machine.
2. Broad market. We all know the international market has stiff competition. Through decades of efforts, we occupy some biomass charcoal machine market share in foreign countries, such as Vietnam, Egypt, Romania, South Africa, Philippines, Australia, Korea, Uzbekistan, Thailand, etc. And our charcoal kiln has been exported to these countries. These customers are satisfied with our biomass waste recycling machines and service.
3. Professional team. We Beston teams have high degree of specialization. For example, the engineers have years of experience in installing charcoal kiln for sale, and solves countless problems for our customers. Our RD teams have been devoting themselves to design special biomass carbonation plant which is more efficient in energy saving and working process.
4. Mission. Our mission is that we use unique innovation and first-rate service to build better life for humanity. We provide customer-centric service, and hold the concept of sustainable development. Therefore, we will constantly update our charcoal furnace and improve the efficiency of the whole biomass carbonization plant.
1. How much is the rate of carbonation?
3:1 or 4:1, which means one ton raw material (dry material) can get about 330kg charcoal. On the one hand, if the same material is dealt with in the different batch, the carbonized rate is different. On the other hand, if the component of raw material is different, the result of carbonized biomass is diverse greatly.
2. What advanced technology do we Beston Machinery adopt?
One fire two steps method – Beston Machinery’s unique patent. This biomass carbonization technology not only reuses the waste high-temperature smoke but also recycles waste combustible gas. Therefore, the whole process of biomass carbonizing is low cost and high efficiency. If you want to know more about the information, email us.
3. Do customers need to purchase pre-process carbonizing machine?
It is up to your materials. Different materials has different pre-process method. And some material even don’t need pre-process. Please send email to tell us about your detailed information, we can give professional advice in the light of your conditions.