Beston biochar production equipment uses advanced technology to turn biomass into charcoal, like sawdust, wood, bamboo, palm kernel, etc. Under the hypoxic condition, the biomass is carbonized to high-quality charcoal. Because biochar has abundant carbon content, so it is a distinctive charcoal compared with other charcoal.
Nowadays, our resources are becoming more and more scarce. Massive industries have been studying new machine which converts the waste to energy. Accordingly, through constant efforts, we Beston Machinery has designed a biochar machine to reuse the waste. Customers coming from different countries purchase Beston biochar equipment for sale, such as South Africa, Philippines, Australia, Uzbekistan, etc. And we receive high appreciation from them and feel honorable.
Biochar Production Characterization and Applications
1. Rich carbon content. Biochar has rich carbon content so it burns well. Why does it have so much carbon content? Under the condition of hypoxia, wood, grass, sawdust, palm kernel shell and rice hull has a pyrolysis process with high temperature. After pyrolysis, the biochar is generated.
2. A large number of micropores. In biochar, there are a great deal of micropores. Therefore, these micropores provide opportunity for collecting nutrient substance.
3. Aromatic compounds and functional group. Biochar has compounds and functional group, which is beneficial for forming soil organic matter.
4. Long storage time. Because biochar almost is pure carbon. Even it is covered under the ground thousands of years, it won’t disappear.
1. Improving the soil. In our daily life, the fertile soil nearly is black. Why? Because it has rich carbon content. Biochar also has rich carbon content.
Firstly, biochar can improve soil crumb structure.
Secondly, it can appropriately adjust soil acidity and alkalinity.
Thirdly, it has a series of nutritious component, such as bacillus amyloliquefaciens, yeasts, photosynthetic bacteria series, nitrate bacteria group, etc.
2. Reducing carbon content in the air. Biochar is an opportunity to mitigate catastrophic climate change. It can keep the carbon content instead of spreading carbon to air.
3. Fuel. Because biochar has abundant carbon content, so its calorific value is high. The biochar is often extensively used in BBQ or restaurant.
Unique Design of Biochar Furnace
Compared with traditional biochar furnace, Beston has advanced design. These design make the whole process more efficiency and the operation process more convenient.
Beston furnace is divided into two layers. The upper layer is used to dehydrate biomass. Then pyrolysis process on the lower layer begins under high-temperature condition. The heat on the upper layer can directly enter into the lower layer, which accelerates preheating process. Therefore, we will save some fuel cost.
2.One fire two steps – patent belonging to Beston:
One fire two steps is a biochar production technology owned by Beston Machinery.
One fire: there is a carbonation host in the biochar production plant. And biomass pyrolysis process is starting with the biochar reactor.
Firstly, after pyrolysis, there are large waste combustible gas. In Beston biochar making plant, these waste combustible gas is collected and reprocessed by several procedures, like cyclone dust collector and condensers. Then, the gas goes into host again to provide heat, which largely saves fuel cost. At the same time, this process won’t cause environment problem.
Secondly, waste high-temperature smoke in the dryer firstly enters into host to provide heat. This is a recycling process, which reduces energy consumption. Then Beston charcoal plant has several parts to clean the waste smoke, such as dust collector, smoke eliminating tower, sulphur eliminating tower and horizontal condenser. These procedures will clean the smoke to the most extent.
Distinctive Design of Biochar Production Equipment for Sale
1. PLC. PLC can control all parts in bio charcoal production industry, which requires few labors and operate conveniently.
2. Casing. The casing has thermal insulation material, which keeps heat for host and prevents workers from scalding.
3. Sealed biochar production process. Sealed production process guarantees clean working environment and health of workers.
4. Continuous working model. Raw material enters into host from one side and biochar charcoal is discharged from the other side without stopping. Therefore, the efficiency is high. This machine is capable of small-sized industry, medium-sized industry or large-sized industry.
Specifications of Biochar Production Equipment:
|Raw material||Sawdust, coconut shell, wood, rice husk,
waste sludge and other biomass material
|Rotary speed of furnace||3-9 turn/ min 3-9|
|Host size (W*H* L)mm||1000*1700*800||1300*1900*8500||1600*2200*8500||2200*2800*8500,
Biochar Production Process of Biochar Production Equipment
Firstly, put all biomass into charcoal furnace. In the one hand, before entering into furnace, some biomass need crushing, such as palm kernel shell. In the other hand, some biomass needs drying before pyrolysis.
Secondly, after pyrolysis, biochar is discharged on the other side. Then waste combustible gas and waste smoke is processed by different parts.
Thirdly, if you want to make charcoal briquette, ball briquette machine is an excellent choice for you. The charcoal briquette can be sold directly, as well as be reprocessed to higher-quality charcoal.
Best Service We Beston Machinery Offer
1. All-time online service.
2. Technical guidance.
3. Installation on your site.
4. Turnkey project.
5. Long-term guarantee.
We welcome your consultation and quotation about biochar production equipment at any time!